All items are shipped free worldwide. We our not responsible for custom or VAT fees in your country.
Customers are provided a tracking number within 24 hours of shipped merchandise. Avg arrival time 10 business days.
Our Return Policy
You do have a 15 day return policy on items purchased (starting from date tracking shows delivered). If you decide to return the item, you will be responsible for the insured shipping and charged a restocking fee of 15% of the total purchase price, no exceptions. This policy does not apply to DOA equipment.
Systems returned with missing or swapped parts will not be refunded and it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for return shipping of item.
If an item arrives to us damaged due to improper shipping or from shipper fault and no insurance is provided to cover damage, we cannot refund the item and you are responsible for return shipping.
If an item arrives to you damaged, please notify us within 5 business days of tracking showing delivered to your address. so we can exchange that item. If an item arrives not fitting the description, we will pay for return shipping for the item for replacement.
Please contact us 440-406-2700 before returning items.
All six month warranty against any defects and defects. Shipping is paid by both parties each way.
what the warranty covers:
- manufacturer design defects or failures related to design defects
What the warranty does not cover:
- physical damage
- improper use of item
- software odifications installed by customer
- Tampering or missing serial numbers
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by RaptorTech only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of arrival based on tracking) on any item returned for repair are the customers’responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If a component must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair center. Please follow the instructions given by technical support staff to ship your computer. We will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the component in its original box or a well-protected box.. RaptorTech will not be responsible for shipping damage/lost or any product not purchased direct from RaptorTech. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly outside the package. RaptorTech will not pay for return shipping costs outside main land U.S.A. including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sales or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
RaptorTech Warranty Repair
641 Second Street #6
Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
4. Upon receiving the item, RaptorTech will repair or replace your item (at RaptorTech’s discretion) and will ship it back to you
5. You will be responsible for shipping charges to RaptorTech In the event that no hardware problems can be found with your component, you will be responsible for return shipping costs as well as any labor charge incurred. You must pay this fee before we can ship your item back to you.